Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Update from Mexico

We've got some good stories.. But it's really late and we're still not done getting ready. I'm giving my back a break from hunching over those tables and posting some pictures. You can imagine the stories that go with these - feel free to confirm them with us when we return!





We're coming back home tomorrow... It's kind of surreal for me right now.. They say it takes 28 days to establish a habit - I really hope I won't have a compulsive urge to climb mountains or store tiny fruits in baggies when we get back. (to be honest, i think i'll be just fine on that front)...

Anyway, customs went REALLY well.. We've been taking all of the ethanol out of the vials tonight, a job that has proven to be an extraordinarily tedious and sore-making job.

No comments:

Post a Comment