Sunday, May 23, 2010

Paintings thusfar

Well, we've seen the "science" section, but I've been neglecting to post the couple paintings I did while in Baja! I've only got two now (we've been SO busy!)... Here they are!

Here's a 1 1/2 hour study of the view off of a bench on a seaside street in Loreto.

The sunset off of a terrace in our hotel complex... It's a bunch of houses - I'll definitely get pictures of this place before before we go! I wish I could have gotten the layers of the mountains a bit more clear - they're SO awesome.. The atmosphere was so colorful!

Anyway, we're off to site 112, and if we have time, 113. Lots of hiking today, it seems, but it's going to be through a wash, which should make it a little easier to get through. :)


Hooray! I hope I can paint again either today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment